22 June 2012
Job description: following and gathering business movement from both local and international level. Analyzing economic data and forecast business risk/opportunity.
- Gender: male or female
- Age: under 28
- Education: Bachelor or Master on Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, or Applied Statistics
- Required work experience on industry analysis
- Work experience on marketing, business research, marketing planning, database analysis, project feasibility study is preferred
- Computing skill: Excel and Access
- Computing skill: SPSS is prefered
- Communication skill: English, writing marketing analysis
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. More info on our Jobs page.