How does Thai government spend its budget? We visualize data from the Budget Bureau into a chart. Let see how the proposed Government Budget FY2013 (BE2556, starting 1 October 2012) is divided into category.
The proposed FY2013 budget is 2.4 trillion Baht.
- 20.8% will go for general administration
- 20.6% for educational budget
- 19.6% for economics development, including infrastructures and agriculture
- 10.6% for healthcare
- 8.4% for social works
- 7.5% for defense
- 6% for internal peace keeping, including police, justice and attorney
- 5.6% for housing and community works
- 0.9% for culture, religion, recreation and environmental
See the full story (in Thai) at Siam Intelligence web site.