Working at SIU
Siam Intelligence Unit is a private think tank company based in central Bangkok, Ladprao-Ratchadapisek area. Our corporate culture includes analytical & logical thinking, fact-driven solution, fast-pace & mobility.
We would like to hire the best people in our industry. Whether there are available positions or not, we always welcome the application from people who are from these backgrounds:
- Political Science
- Public Policy & Public Administration
- International Relations
- Business Administration
If you are interested for working at SIU, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will organize the interview appointment for you.
Research Project Coordinator
- Male/Female, 22-30 years
- Bachelor or Master Degree on Economics or Business Administration
- Fluent in English (reading/writing)
- Experience in research project coordinating (e.g. research assistant or project collaborator) will be preferred
- Experience in statistics software (e.g. SPSS, EVIEWS, advanced Microsoft Excel) and standard Office applications
- Be able to travel outside Bangkok (occasionally)
- An excellent coordinator
- Committed to assigned tasks
- An effective communicator, and a successful networker
- Good social skills
- Coordinating with various stakeholders for a logistics research project
- Planning work schedule and budget
- Gathering data sources, analyzing information into summary report
- Event organization (e.g. workshop and focus group)
- Preparing project documents (e.g. meeting reports, interview reports)
- Collecting project expense documents (e.g. receipts)
- Other activities as appropriate
Job description: following and gathering business movement from both local and international level. Analyzing economic data and forecast business risk/opportunity.
- Gender: male or female
- Age: under 28
- Education: Bachelor or Master on Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, or Applied Statistics
- Required work experience on industry analysis
- Work experience on marketing, business research, marketing planning, database analysis, project feasibility study is preferred
- Computing skill: Excel and Access
- Computing skill: SPSS is prefered
- Communication skill: English, writing marketing analysis
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We also have internship program from both undergraduate and graduated students. The period is flexible. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.